Community Transport Symposium
Tuesday 12 November 2019
12.30 to 5pm
Arrive at 12.30pm to start at 1.00pm (light lunch provided)
Distinction Hotel and Conference Centre, 100 Garnett Ave, Te Rapa, Hamilton
What is the symposium purpose?
The symposium will bring together people interested in community transport in New Zealand to share our stories and discuss what a 'united voice' for community transport in New Zealand might look like
Who is this symposium for?
Everyone involved in community transport, volunteers, local provider groups, council, social and health agency representatives, and anyone interested in community transport
What does the symposium cost?
The symposium if FREE thanks to our sponsors
A discussion will be followed: How could community transport be better supported in New Zealand?
- community transport providers
- Chief Executive of the United Kingdom Community Transport Association (via pre-recorded interview)
- local and regional council staff
- Professor Graham Currie, from the Public Transport Research Group at Monash University Melbourne
- Associate Minister for Transport and Health - Julie Anne Genter
How to Register
Please register your attendance so that we can arrange catering to email@example.com
or phone 07-838 1583
For more information contact Sarah Gibb firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone her on 07-282 0745